Call or Email07977 email@example.com
CHRISTMAS CUPCAKE CLASSES
Group Events for Children’s Birthday Parties, Hen Nights and Team Building
Search our cupcakes
- Group Cupcake Decorating Parties
- About LTP
- Follow Cupcakes by Lizzie's Tea Party, Edinburgh on WordPress.com
- Cupcake Decorating Garden Party today for a lovely 7year old little girl, sunny in Scotland!!… instagram.com/p/BJn9EgjBUQO/ 2 days ago
- Baby Shower cupcakes delivered yesterday ❤️ #newbabycakes #babyshower #edinburgh… instagram.com/p/BJk5GTKB66v/ 3 days ago
- Happy 60th Cupcakes lizziesteaparty.co.uk/2016/08/19/hap… https://t.co/rmz2zhVUCC 1 week ago
- Happy 60th Cupcakes lizziesteaparty.co.uk/2016/08/19/hap… https://t.co/I3cO3MXgM6 1 week ago
- Come and decorate your own Gingerbread today at Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, I am here from 11-3pm. Here's my... fb.me/8aeXyfFsE 3 weeks ago
LTP Recent Posts
- Happy 60th Cupcakes
- Pokemon Go Chocolate Cake
- A warm Edinburgh afternoon and a very chilled cupcake decorating party!
- Day 2 of cupcake madness begins….
- Spider-Man Cupcakes!
- Elevenses…a Victoria sponge cupcake with a cup of tea x
- Pretty Princess Birthday Cake
- Happy Birthday cupcakes to celebrate The Queens 90th birthday!
- Cupcake hen party in Duddingston…fabulous cakes ladies x
- Morning Hen Party Cupcake Class, what fun!
- The Gingerbread Workshop in action!
- I love Monkey and the Monkettes
- FREE Valentines Gingerbread Decorating Workshop at Cameron Toll 12-4pm
- Spring is almost here…loved this cake from last year!
- Baby Shower Cupcakes….girl or boy?
View all posts
Tag Archives: cupcake class
Come and learn how to make, bake and decorate your own beautiful cupcakes at our 3 hour class this Sunday 21st August from 10-1pm for only £50 per person, including 12 cupcakes to takeaway! Call, text or email Lizzie to … Continue reading →
If you fancy learning a new skill, why not book yourself onto the Lizzie’s Tea Party make, bake and decorate cupcake class on 7th August for only £85 per person, including 12 cupcakes to take away and a homemade lunch. … Continue reading →
Didn’t we have a lovely time…at Wednesday’s cupcake class. It was a pleasure to meet and talk lots to the lovely Vidya and Graham at this weeks class, and what a creative pair, they created some smashing cupcakes to take … Continue reading →