Call or Email07977 firstname.lastname@example.org
CHRISTMAS CUPCAKE CLASSES
Group Events for Children’s Birthday Parties, Hen Nights and Team Building
Search our cupcakes
- Group Cupcake Decorating Parties
- About LTP
- Follow Cupcakes by Lizzie's Tea Party, Edinburgh on WordPress.com
- French clothing, fresh scones and coffee at today's mummy coffee morning, looking at the AW16 Captain Tortue... fb.me/5tRcAJvJF 1 week ago
- French clothing, fresh scones and coffee at today's mummy coffee morning, looking at the AW16… instagram.com/p/BKk6gp4BY_m/ 1 week ago
- Happy 12th Birthday Poppy! Well done to you and all your friends for making such beautiful cupcakes at your... fb.me/5hYQFDKJs 1 week ago
- Happy 12th Birthday Poppy! Well done to you and all your friends for making such beautiful… instagram.com/p/BKh6kuxhIga/ 1 week ago
- Cupcake Party all ready to go go!! Party girls are doing a brilliant cheerleading class first, what a fun... fb.me/6iMlIo3q7 2 weeks ago
LTP Recent Posts
- Cupcakes, Birthday Cakes and parties…
- Happy 60th Cupcakes
- Pokemon Go Chocolate Cake
- A warm Edinburgh afternoon and a very chilled cupcake decorating party!
- Day 2 of cupcake madness begins….
- Spider-Man Cupcakes!
- Elevenses…a Victoria sponge cupcake with a cup of tea x
- Pretty Princess Birthday Cake
- Happy Birthday cupcakes to celebrate The Queens 90th birthday!
- Cupcake hen party in Duddingston…fabulous cakes ladies x
- Morning Hen Party Cupcake Class, what fun!
- The Gingerbread Workshop in action!
- I love Monkey and the Monkettes
- FREE Valentines Gingerbread Decorating Workshop at Cameron Toll 12-4pm
- Spring is almost here…loved this cake from last year!
View all posts
It has been a great, busy couple of days in Lizzie’s Tea Party kitchen, getting thousands of cupcakes ready for The Royal Yacht Britannia. A very happy 90th Birthday to the Queen.
I just love making cupcakes in large quantities like this. x
Lizzie’s Tea Party have had a super morning with this brilliant brood of hens, in the lovely Duddingston area of Edinburgh and the sun was shining too!
In amongst gingerbread decorating this weekend, on Saturday night I made this ever so cute monkey cake and monkey cupcakes for a 1st birthday party. I was even talking to the monkey cake by the end of the night!
Cake and cupcakes are vanilla sponge with a chocolate buttercream for the decoration. As it was a first birthday and also birthday boys first taste of cake, we thought buttercream might be more suitable than too much sugarpaste x